HP FB700 Flatbed Digital Output Printer
This printer is great for just about almost any application, including: Posters, Banners, POP signs, Event Signage, Tradeshow graphics, Long-Term outdoor graphics, and Exotic materials (wood, glass, metal, etc.).
HP 700 prints 1200-dpi resolution, for stunning photographic color reproduction on rigid and roll-to-roll substrates up to 8’.
HP FB700 Specs at a Glance
- Six Color with WHITE Ink Capability, 1200 dpi printing
- Prints on rigid substrates up to 2.5 inches (6.3 cm) thick
- Prints in grand format, up to 96 inches wide
- Prints on roll-to-roll substrates at any length
- UV curing inks with a 3-5 year outdoor color durability warranty.
- Prints directly on rigid or rolled substrates up to 1” thick including: Styrene, Sintra, Gator Foam, Foam Core, Coroplast, Masonite, Metal, MDO, Acrylite, Vinyl, Mesh Vinyl.
HP L25500 DesignJet HP-2 Digital Photo Printers
Our HP Designjet L25500 printers print photo realistic quality in either indoor or outdoor inks at 1200-dpi resolution on roll-to-roll substrates up to five feet wide.
Achieve high-quality results for all indoor signage applications, from exhibition graphics and outdoor vehicle wraps.
HP L25500 Specs at a Glance
- 59.5” width material capability
- 6-color with 1200 dpi print capability
- Inks can be dye or UV, with UV inks having a 6 month-2 year warranty in direct sunlight.
- Print on a wide range of media, including coated media or polyester fabric and low-cost papers without treatments.
VUTEK 5330 16’ Heat Solvent Digital Output Printer
VUTEK 5330 prints 16’ of material in one piece, or smaller multiple rolls at the same time using low cost environmentally friendly inks.
This is the smart choice for low cost, large run jobs. And with the option of printing four, six, or eight colors we can match your most difficult color, with stunning imaging for up close viewing.
VUTEK 5330 Specs at a Glance
- Vehicle Wraps
- Building Wraps
- Wall Murals
- Backlit Murals
- Double-sided Applications
- Transit Advertising
- Bus Shelter Graphics
- 30 Sheet Billboards
VUTEK Fabri-Vue 10′ for Dye Sublimation-Fabric Graphics
The FabriVu 10′ wide printer for dye-sublimation applications delivers greater consistency, improved cost efficiency and higher productivity than alternative digital printing systems.
Dye sublimation is a heat transfer process in which the final fabric graphic can be machine washed.
VUTEK Fabri-Vue Specs at a Glance
Celtic (Soft Knit)
Oxford (Heavy Knit)
Gaming Cloth (felt like)
and more, Just ask!
- Eight-color models for superior image quality.
- Prints 360 dpi resolution for crisp text and detailed images.
- Unprecedented speed up to 1622 square feet (151 square meters) per hour.
- Direct printing on polyester flag material improves strike through while reducing paper and ink production costs.
- Prints on a wide range of fabrics via transfer process or directly onto selected polyester flag and poplin materials.
- Dye-sublimation technology infuses ink into the fabric for brighter colors, better draping, and a softer “hand”.
Our i-cut® i-XL24 Digital Finishing System cuts, creases, scores and routes complex multi-level and perfectly matching parts, letters and designs from rigid and roll-to-roll substrates up to 60 inches wide and up to 1 inch thick.
The i–Cut is much more than a computerized router and is great for POP products and custom cut outs of virtually any kind including custom design shipping packaging to fit your graphics perfectly.
i-Cut Specs at a Glance
- Digital die cutting, oscillate cutting and route cutting method.
- Accurate contour routing of Acrylic, PVC, Wood, Foam, Aluminum and more.
- Cuts rigid substrates up to 1 inch thick and up to 60 inches wide.
- We can creates custom packaging and boxes.
Cut Vinyl Plotter digital Output Printer
- 54” wide capability
- Cuts intricate to simple shapes from vinyl film.
- We can match most colors.
- We can provide vinyl that is: reflective, metallic, backlit, holographic, boat decals, gold leaf, frosted (etched/sand blasted, etc).